Tennis at Angel Fire
Located at Olympic Park just south of the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort on Highway 434, near the Country Club, the Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center includes six hard courts for use by Resort members, guests and visitors to the Moreno Valley.
The Tennis Center is open May 1st through October 31st from 8 am to 6 pm.
Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis, except during regularly scheduled weekly events. All AAFPO Tennis, Pickle Ball Members, and Guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. AAFPO Members, please be ready to show your membership cards. All Tennis and Pickle Ball Guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site.
There is an $8 court fee per person for non members.
There is no court fee for AAFPO members and their immediate family.
Teaching and Coaching Philosophy
Angel Fire Teaching and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Our Angel Fire professionals adhere to a philosophy that encompasses the students entire happiness and well being. We feel tennis is a great vehicle for growing and becoming a better person though building confidence, teaching discipline, honesty, respect, responsibility, and encouraging teamwork. Competition is the stage for displaying the reward of these virtues.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private Hour: $55
Video Hour: $65
Private Half-Hour: $32
Gear and Rentals
- Court Fees: $8 per person daily rate for non-AAFPO Members
- Racquet Rental: $5 per day (no charge if participating in lessons)
- Tennis Balls: $4.50 per can Tennis Ball Machine Rental: $10 (90 minutes)
- Tennis Racquet Stringing:
- Head Synthetic Gut $25
- Head FXP Power $28
- Head Hydrozorb Grip $8 each
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
- All AAFPO Tennis, Pickle Ball Members, and Guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. AAFPO Members are required to show their membership cards.
- All Tennis and Pickle Ball Guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site.
- All Guests (local, resort, and out of town) must pay an $8 court fee per person.
- Tennis Reservation System: Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis except during regularly weekly scheduled events.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance contact Brett Hall at (503) 930-7258.