Tennis at Angel Fire
Closed for the season.
The Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center includes six hard courts for use. The courts are located at Olympic Park on Highway 434, near the Country Club.
The Tennis Center is open June 2, 2014 through October 31st from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis, except during regularly scheduled weekly events.
Guests must register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site. There is an $8 court fee per person for non-members.
AAFPO Members should register with the tennis pro, with membership cards, before entering the courts. There is no court fee for AAFPO members and their immediate family.
Angel Fire Tennis and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Private Hour: $55
Video Hour: $65
Private Half-Hour: $32
Gear and Rentals
- Court Fees: $8 per person daily rate for non-AAFPO Members
- Racquet Rental: $5 per day (no charge if participating in lessons)
- Tennis Balls: $4.50 per can Tennis Ball Machine Rental: $10 (90 minutes)
- Tennis Racquet Stringing:
- Head Synthetic Gut $25
- Head FXP Power $28
- Head Hydrozorb Grip $8 each
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
- All AAFPO Tennis, Pickle Ball Members, and Guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. AAFPO Members are required to show their membership cards.
- All Tennis and Pickle Ball Guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site.
- All Guests (local, resort, and out of town) must pay an $8 court fee per person.
- Tennis Reservation System: Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis except during regularly weekly scheduled events.
- Pro Supervised Weekly Tennis Playdays (All levels welcome)
- Mixed Doubles: Tuesdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Ladies Day: Thursdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Men’s Doubles: Fridays, 9-11 a.m.
- $10 per player for non- AAFPO Members (No charge for AAFPO Members and their immediate family).
- If you have any questions or need any assistance contact Brett Hall at (503) 930-7258.