Tennis at Angel Fire
Located at Olympic Park just south of the Lodge at Angel Fire Resort on Highway 434, near the Country Club, the Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center includes six hard courts including two Pickle Ball courts for use by Resort members, guests and visitors to the Moreno Valley.
The Tennis Center is open May 1st through October 31st from 8 am to 6 pm.
Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis, except during regularly scheduled weekly events. All members and guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. Members, please be ready to show your membership cards. All Tennis and Pickle Ball guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site.
There is an $8 court fee per person for non-members.
There is no court fee for members.
Summer Temporary Pass
Non members may purchase a Summer Temporary Pass for $85 at the country club fitness center reception desk. The Pass allows full
usage of the tennis facility from June through September. Summer Temporary pass holders are required to pay $5 extra for each play day; Monday Mixed Doubles, Thursday Ladies Doubles, and Friday Men’s Doubles.
Teaching and Coaching Philosophy
Angel Fire Teaching and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Our Angel Fire professionals adhere to a philosophy that encompasses the student’s entire happiness and well-being. We feel tennis is a great vehicle for growing and becoming a better person though building confidence, teaching discipline, honesty, respect, responsibility, and encouraging teamwork. Competition is the stage for displaying the reward of these virtues.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private Hour: $55
Video Hour: $65
Private Half-Hour: $32
Gear and Rentals
- Court Fees: $8 per person daily rate for non-members
- Racquet Rental: $5 per day (no charge if participating in lessons)
- Tennis Balls: $4.50 per can Tennis Ball Machine Rental: $10 (90 minutes)
- Tennis Racquet Stringing:
- Head Synthetic Gut $25
- Head FXP Power $28
- Head Hydrozorb Grip $8 each
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
- The Rules of Tennis of the U.S.T.A. shall apply at all times, except when in conflict with the local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Tennis courts may be reserved by signing up at the Tennis Office located at the tennis courts only when the Tennis Professional or his designee is available. Members and their guests have priority.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc. are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Courts will be closed when necessary for maintenance operations, when dictated by safety considerations, or under adverse weather conditions.
- Courts may be reserved for special events.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Brett Hall at (503) 930-7258.