The Dummy Gelande is a twist on our traditional Cardboard Box Derby, with a bigger & longer jump. Form a team. Build a Dummy. Launch a homemade dummy. It’s FREE to enter and fun to watch!
Judged on: Best Crash, Biggest Air & Most Creative!
Win cash! Cool?
*Open to everybody.
* Entry must have some type of sledding device to slide on
(skis, snowboard, sled, etc).
* Entries must have a tow point for towing to the top of the course.
* Must contain one or more dummies, dolls, stuffed animals, etc.
(No human passengers allowed)
* No explosives or flames.
* No loose or potentially dangerous, projectile items will be allowed.
* Entire entry cannot exceed 125lbs.
Entries must be dropped off on the east side of the Children’s Ski School Building by 4:15pm on 3/21 with a visible sign saying who it was created by and name or theme of the dummy. If you have any other questions, please call Jamie Seifert at 575.377.4373.