The Dummy Launch is a twist on our traditional Cardboard Box Derby, with a bigger & longer jump. Form a team. Build a Dummy. Launch a homemade dummy. It’s FREE to enter and fun to watch!
Judged on: Best Crash, Biggest Air & Most Creative!
Win cash! Cool?
Give ‘em the Pickle – AFR Ski Patrol
Tooth Ferry – Angel Fire Family Dentistry
Racer Robin – AFR Marketing
Ms. Angel Fire Beauty – Ski Tech
Flaming Pizza – Angel Fired Pizza
Mystery Machine – AFR Rental Shop
Hot Water – AFR Building Maintenance
Toilet Treasure – AFR Guest Services
*Open to everybody.
* Entry must have some type of sledding device to slide on
(skis, snowboard, sled, etc).
* Entries must have a tow point for towing to the top of the course.
* Must contain one or more dummies, dolls, stuffed animals, etc.
(No human passengers allowed)
* No explosives or flames.
* No loose or potentially dangerous, projectile items will be allowed.
* Entire entry cannot exceed 125lbs.
Entries must complete the entry form by February 7th and email it to email@example.com. Entries must be dropped off on the east side of the Children’s Ski School Building by 3pm on 2/8. If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.