Oktoberfest is October 11, 2013 in Elements Fine Dining Restaurant – 5pm-9pm
Enjoy a delectable selection of authentic German foods prepared by Chef Mathias Klemmt.
Menu Selections Include:
- Large Salt Pretzel, served with whipped Butter and Sweet Bavarian Mustard.
- Traditional Bavarian Pork Roast (Schweinebraten), served with braised Red Cabbage and House made Dumplings.
- Pan fried German Bratwurst, served with Oktoberfest Sauerkraut, Beer Sauce, Crispy Onion Rings and Mashed Potato.
- Vienna Style Schnitzel (Wiener Schnitzel), breaded Pork Cutlet crispy fried and served with Fingerling Potato and assorted Vegetables.
- Cheese Spaetzle (Allgauer Kaese Spaetzle), handmade Bavarian Pasta, topped with Gruyere Cheese, Bacon and Bratwurst, finished with caramelized Onions and Dark Beer Sauce.
- Sauerbraten, Germany’s National Dish. Marinated and braised Beef Roast, served with traditional Potato Dumplings and Red Cabbage.
- Authentic German Apple Strudel, served with Vanilla Sauce and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- Kaiserschmarrn, translated Emperor’s Mess. Traditional Austro-Bavarian torn Pancake, served with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
To make your reservation today, please call 575-377-3055.