Located at Olympic Park on Highway 434, near the Country Club, the Angel Fire Resort Tennis Center includes six hard courts for use by Resort members, guests and visitors to the Moreno Valley.
The Tennis Center is open June 2, 2014 through October 31st from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis, except during regularly scheduled weekly events. All AAFPO Tennis, Pickle Ball Members, and Guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. AAFPO Members, please be ready to show your membership cards. All Tennis and Pickle Ball Guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site. There is an $8 court fee per person for non-members. There is no court fee for AAFPO members and their immediate family. Clinics, lessons, tournaments and weekly play are all available as outlined in the links above.
Angel Fire Tennis and Coaching Philosophy is based on encouraging a never ending pursuit of mastering the sport of tennis at any age and ability level.
Teaching and Coaching Philosophy
Our Angel Fire professionals adhere to a teaching and coaching philosophy that encompasses the students entire happiness and well being. We feel tennis is a great vehicle for growing and becoming a better person through building confidence, teaching discipline, honesty, respect, responsibility, and encouraging teamwork. Competition is the stage for displaying the reward of these virtues.
PRIVATE TENNIS LESSONS
Private Hour: $55
Video Hour: $65
Private Half-Hour: $32
VIDEO REPLAY: is one of the best ways to improve your tennis game. Angel Fire will offer a state-of-the-art video instruction system that allows a teaching pro to review and critique your technique. Video instruction is an effective teaching aid at all levels. Taking advantage of this advanced technology at the Resort will help improve your overall game.
Here is an example of slow motion video replay to analyze technique. Please be sure to check the volume level on the player and your system prior to play in order to hear instruction.
Racquet stringing, grips, demos and equipment are also available.
ANGEL FIRE TENNIS SERVICES:
Court Fees: $8 per person daily rate for non-AAFPO Members
Racquet Rental: $5 per day (no charge if participating in lessons)
Tennis Balls: $4.50 per can
Tennis Ball Machine Rental: $10 (90 minutes)
Tennis Racquet Stringing:
Head Synthetic Gut $25
Head FXP Power $28
Head Hydrozorb Grip $8 each
*All prices include tax.
Angel Fire Resort Tennis Policies
1. All AAFPO Tennis, Pickle Ball Members, and Guests must register with the tennis pro before entering the courts. AAFPO Members are required to show their membership cards.
2. All Tennis and Pickle Ball Guests please register at the Country Club Fitness Center reception desk when the tennis pro is not on site.
3. All Guests (local, resort, and out of town) must pay an $8 court fee per person. There is no court fee for AAFPO members and their immediate family.
4. Tennis Reservation System: Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis except during regularly weekly scheduled events.
5. Pro Supervised Weekly Tennis Playdays (All levels welcome)
- Mixed Doubles: Tuesdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Ladies Day: Thursdays, 9-11 a.m.
- Men’s Doubles: Fridays, 9-11 a.m.
$10 per player for non- AAFPO Members (No charge for AAFPO Members and their immediate family).
6. If you have any questions or need any assistance contact Brett Hall at 503-930-7258.