PRIVATE LESSONS FOR SKIING (Ages 3 & Up) AND SNOWBOARDING (Ages 6 & Up)
Prices do not include applicable sales tax.
Please Read the Helpful Hints below! If you are taking Early lessons and renting equipment you must be at Mtn Reservations and Rental Shop at least by 8:30 am to be on time for your lesson! Earlier on Weekends and Holidays. You may also get equipment the late afternoon before your ski day!
|PRIVATE LESSONS||1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3-4 PEOPLE|
|Half-Day (3 Hours)||$280||$350||$390|
|DISCOUNTED PRIVATES||1 PERSON||2 PEOPLE||3-4 PEOPLE|
|Early Bird (1hr @ 9AM)||$99||$140||$180|
|SUNSET SPECIAL PRIVATE ONE HOUR – 4pm OR 5pm. Includes night skiing lift ticket. Only available during night skiing schedule.||$110||$170||$210|
|SUNSET SPECIAL PRIVATE TWO HOUR – Available only at 4pm. Includes night skiing lift ticket. Only available during night skiing schedule.||$195||$270||$340|
For more information or to reserve any of the above packages, please call 800-633-7463.
Helpful Hints for Successful Private Lessons
- Private lessons are sold based on instructor availability, so try to make your reservation well in advance. Reservations should be made no less than 48 hours before arrival (with your hotel reservations is best). Reservations for Holiday periods are essential and should be made as much in advance as practicable!
- To optimize the value of your private lesson, DON’T MIX VASTLY DIFFERENT AGES OR ABILITIES in your private lesson! Doing so limits the instructor’s efficiency and effectiveness and diminishes your progress! Multi-hour privates are recommended for multi-person, inexperienced students Children’s beginner private lessons are more productive one on one. The value of your investment is greater splitting them up!
- Remember your favorite instructor’s name or ask for their scheduled days as you may request them. After your lesson, ask for your instructor’s card or if you are considering an additional private lesson take that time after the lesson to arrange for another as popular instructors book quickly!
- Remember, you must have a lift ticket for a private lesson; but you will never wait in a lift line!
- Take advantage of our discounted privates offered at our “off-peak” hours (9am, 4 and 5 pm), your favorite instructor is more likely to be available then.
- If you are with a group of with similar abilities, discuss what your individual goals for the lesson are to make sure they are compatible.
- to arrive early for adequate time for parking, rentals, and tickets and just so you are not rushed and ready to go! Private Lessons start on time and your instructor is paid for that block of time. If you are late, you may use the remaining time or reschedule for an additional $25 fee.
- If your children are taking a private lesson, allow the instructor the time alone with the kids, but please return to collect them in time to discuss their lesson with their instructor