The most important part of any day in the park is making it home safely. We pride ourselves on creating features that are fun and safe. We expect you to know what you’re doing when you enter the park. Don’t hurt yourself and don’t hurt anyone else! If you don’t know check out the info below.
MAKE A PLAN. Every time you use Freestyle Terrain, make a plan for each feature. Your speed, approach and takeoff directly affect your results.
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. Look around the jumps first, not over them. Know that your landings are clear, and clear yourself from the landing.
EASY STYLE IT. Start small and work your way up. Stick to stuff you’re comfortable with and have fun.
RESPECT GETS RESPECT. From the lift line through the park, we won’t tolerate disrespect.
Responsibility Code is:
- Ski and Ride in control. Be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Do not stop where you are an obstruction or are not visible from above.
- When starting downhill or merging look uphill and yield to others.
- Use devices to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe and obey all posted signs, keep off closed trails and areas.
- You must have the knowledge and ability to load and unload all chairlifts safely.
LEARN THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!