All Aboard The Polar Coaster!
Our tubing hill, The Polar Coaster, has three lanes that will send you screaming down 1,000 feet of expertly groomed hills. Longer, faster and with more hair-raising turns, The Polar Coaster is a guaranteed thrill ride.
When you reach the bottom, our 670-ft. moving surface lift will carry you effortlessly back to the top to give it another go. Convenient night-lights make it easy to keep the family entertained long after dark.
Walk-up Schedule During the Winter Season (as conditions permit):
Schedule may change at anytime without notice.
Daily from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Extended Hours (during holidays & peak periods) 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Last day of tubing: March 16, 2014
Tickets are $25 per 1.5 hour block and may be purchased the same day at the Ticket Office only. Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more.
Tubing may be cancelled at any time due to conditions without notice.
Tubing is offered in 1.5 hour blocks.
Blocks may be sold 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the same day based on availability
- Tubers must be at least 42” tall and sign a release.
- Tubing sessions have limited capacity and tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Everyone must sign a release.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets must be worn like a lift ticket. Season passes and Membership passes are not valid for tubing.
- Tubing may close at any time due to changing track conditions.
- We reserve the right to change the schedule and/or cancel sessions subject to weather and guests on the mountain.
- Times are subject to change without notice, please contact reservations at 800-633-7463 Option No. 3 for information.
Need more fun sliding on snow? Head over the the Angel Fire Nordic Center’s Sledding Hill for lots more snow fun.