*The 2021 Kids’ Clinic season has ended. We can’t wait to see you again next summer!
Is your little one interested in learning the basic skills required to become a downhill mountain biker? The Angel Fire Bike Park Kids’ Clinic will get them started in a fun and structured learning environment over the course of 8 weeks.
Children have the option to join the clinic for only one week to learn the basics and ride with other children their age, or they can attend consecutive weeks to grow their skills and confidence.
*Participants must be able to pedal and ride a bike with confidence. This is not a lesson for children to learn how to ride a bike.
Participants may use their own bikes as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Wheels are 20” or bigger
- Must have front and rear brakes w/ handlebar levers (No rim style/V-brakes, No coaster brakes)
- Suspension is highly recommended
- Open to beginner riders ages 8 to 14
- Sessions are offered from 10 AM – 1 PM every Wednesday from June 16 – August 11, 2021
- The clinic does not include rentals.
- Armor will be provided at no charge.
- All participants will receive 15% off any bike rental with the purchase of a session on that day
- To book, call (800) 633-7463.
- $59 – Per session with no lift ticket
- $85 – Per session with full-day ticket