The Country Club has a indoor swimming center, located on the bottom level. The pool, open seven days a week from 7 a.m.-7 p.m., is kept at a comfortable 82 degrees. No children under the age of 16 will be permitted without being accompanied by an adult. Check-in and pay, with the reception desk before entering.
Resort members are not charged for the fitness center and pool. Platinum members have private access to the fitness center and pool from 7-10 a.m. and 4-7 p.m.
Guests and the public may purchase a single day, weekly or monthly pass for full access to the fitness center and pool. The pool is reserved for adult only swimming from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Please call the Country Club at (575) 377-3055 for additional information.
Fitness Center and Pool Rates
Members: No Charge
Guests and Public:
Adult (16 and over) $12 per day
Children (Ages 3-15 – Pool Only) $8 per day
Adult (with locker) $75 per month or $37.50 per week
Children (Ages 3-15 – Pool Only) $50 per month or $25 per week
(Members must accompany and pay for guests to receive resort discount on daily rates; member discounts do not apply to weekly or monthly rates; one towel per swimmer)
$3 per day or
$25 per month or
$220 per year
Members, Guests and Public:
$3 per day
(Member discounts apply to annual lockers rentals)
In the interest of the health and safety of those using the pool, the following rules must be observed at all times.
SWIMMING POOL RULES:
- No Lifeguard on duty
- Please shower before entering pool
- No animals in pool or on pool deck
- No food or drink in pool or on pool deck
- No diving
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children using the pool must be three years old and toilet trained
- Children wearing diapers or swim diapers are not permitted in the pool
- Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone at anytime