Angel Fire Resort
Notes for the 2020-2021 Season:
• If you are a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, no reservation is needed for the duration of the ski season.
• The mountain will be operating at LIMITED capacity. It is recommended to arrive early.
• For peace of mind, we highly encourage advanced online booking if you are not a member, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder.
• If you are not a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, advanced online booking is required for the following holiday periods:
Dec. 19-Jan. 6, Jan. 15-19, Feb. 12-15, Mar. 13-20
• Face coverings are required and must be worn in all public spaces.
2020-2021 Lift Ticket Pricing:
*Pricing does not include tax.
*Multi-day lift tickets must be used on consecutive days.
Tickets are sold out for the following dates: Dec 28, Dec 29, Dec 30, Dec 31. Guests purchasing walk-up private lessons may purchase a lift ticket.
**Must provide proof of age. Call to purchase: (800) 633-7463.
If you are unsure how many days you will be skiing, snowboarding, or participating in activities, we encourage purchasing items daily as Angel Fire Resort will not issue refunds under any circumstances including inclement weather, injury, illness. This includes but is not limited to unused days or sessions of any of our products, unused day/s, of lift tickets, lessons, rentals, tubing sessions or any other package or product. All sales are final.
To view our Covid-19 Limited Protection Coverage, please click here.
Angel Fire Resort offers New Mexico’s only night skiing & snowboarding on the front side of our mountain on weekends and holidays from shortly after 5 PM. Pricing does not include tax.Learn More