Angel Fire Resort Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center Difference
- Smaller classes
- Flaik GPS system
- The most on-snow time
- The one-stop place
- Professional oversight of all classes
- The best lunch on the mountain
- We strongly recommend successive multiple day enrollment for First Time younger skiers and riders.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything
- Eat a substantial breakfast
- Drink lots of water
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.
Need to Know
- Reservations are essential and must be made 72 hours in advance. Walk up business is very limited and never guaranteed.
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, snacks & lunch are included. Special diets may require parents to send a lunch but remember we are a Nut-free Facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8 am and pick up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30 pm.
- Your child my ride the lift alone, with other children and/or without an adult or instructor.