Barback – Elements at the Country Club
Angel Fire Resort is looking to hire a Barback to assist our team at Elements, our fine dining restaurant at the Country Club.
We are looking for applicants with attention to detail, who will provide superior guest service at all times, be reliable and punctual, and have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment. This is a fine dining establishment and the quality of service should reflect the atmosphere and standards of the restaurant.
This position is responsible for assisting the bartender and servers as needed by:
- Ensuring the bar and service areas are organized, clean and neat
- Bussing tables
- Retrieving, cleaning and polishing glasses
- Ensuring supplies in the bar area are stocked, including liquor, beer, wine, glassware, napkins and other related items
- Stocking juices, soft drinks, garnishments, and condiments
Estimated Start Date: May 2019
Seasonal position: Full-time and part-time schedules are available.
Pay: $7.50 per hour plus tips
A typical shift: Starts around 4:00pm and ends around 10:00pm.
- Free golfing at Angel Fire Country Club and Golf Course
- Free lift ticket with access to hiking trails, disk golf, and downhill mountain biking at AF Bike Park
- Access to fishing, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding at Angel Fire Resort’s Monte Verde Lake
- Discounts on food and retail items
About Us: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to...continue reading...
Angel Fire Real Estate & Land Co. is seeking an Associate Broker. Real Estate Associate Brokers are commission based independent contractors which means flexible work hours and unlimited earning...continue reading...
Are you looking for a job that allows you to enjoy sunny summer days and beautiful mountain views? Do you enjoy making people smile? Do you have experience with...continue reading...