This position is responsible for performing maintenance to the fleet of bikes within the shop as well as making repairs to customer bikes. Other bike shop and retail duties may be required.
Applicants must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for Downhill Mountain biking at Angel Fire Resort and be able to provide exceptional guest service at all times, work well under pressure, follow strict policies and procedures, work as a team, and help foster a positive, fun, and safe work environment.
Qualifications: Must have experience with mountain bike maintenance in a bike shop setting.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Seasonal position: Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
Pay: Depends on certifications and experience.
Angel Fire Bike Park Benefits:
- Access to Angel Fire Bike Park and partner resorts’ bike parks
- Lots of XC Trail access in the area including big mountain riding
- Amazing bike shop at the resort with access to demo bikes and discounted parts
- Affordable housing and living situations
- Discounts on food and retail
- Access to workout facilities, golf, and fishing
- Being a part of the MTB crew and just enjoying summertime life at Angel Fire, New Mexico
Are you looking for a job that allows you to enjoy sunny summer days and beautiful mountain views? Do you enjoy making people smile? Are you proficient with operating...continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Rental Bike Technician who shares our passion for excellence. The Rental Bike Technician will have the opportunity to shape our guest...continue reading...
Want to work at one of the top rated bike parks in the nation? Are you passionate about Downhill Mountain Biking, Mountain Patrol and Outdoor Emergency Care? Angel Fire...continue reading...