Bike Park Trail Crew – Experienced
Angel Fire Bike Park 2019
We Want YOU!
Are you interested being a part of the 2019 trail crew at the best bike park in the Southwest?
Angel Fire Bike Park is in search of quality machine operators with experience and motivation to help continue building the 60+ miles of trail in the bike park. We are looking to expand with easier greens for beginners, blues for intermediate riders as well as maintaining and updating existing trails.
- Skilled machine operators with experience running excavators, skid steers, dozers, etc
- Understanding gravity-fed mountain bike trail layout, erosion mitigation, durability construction
- Experience with creating new machine-benched trail with quality jumps, berms and features
- Knowing what type of rider the trail is being constructed for i.e. greens, blues, blacks skill levels
- Having a keen eye for trail safety mitigation on all trails and features construction (creating safe trails for all skill levels)
- Self-motivated individuals who takes pride in constructing awesome bike trails with amazing flow
- Oh, and people who just love being on two wheels ripping dirt with friends!
- Access to AFBP and partner resorts’ bike parks
- Lots of XC Trail access in the area including big mountain riding
- Privately owned resort land so trail construction is unlimited, giving you the ability to be innovative in your own creations
- Amazing bike shop at the resort with access to demo bikes and discounted parts
- Affordable housing and living situations
- Knowledge and experience on what it takes to help run/build one of the biggest and best bike parks in the country
- Being a part of the trail crew and just enjoying summertime life at Angel Fire, New Mexico
Environment: This is a physically demanding, outdoor position and applicants can expect to work long hours in variable summer weather conditions. Must be able to regularly lift/carry 100lbs.
Qualifications: Must have at least 3 years of experience working on the trail crew at a gravity bike park. Must be able to ride a downhill mountain bike at an advanced level, maintaining control in all conditions and on all runs. Must have experience with hand tools, heavy machinery, and chainsaws as well as basic woodworking and maintenance skills. Must have a valid driver’s license with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
Minimum Age: 21 years old
Estimated Start Date: May 2019
Seasonal position: Full-time positions are available.
Other: Must provide own downhill mountain biking gear.
This position includes greeting members and customers, loading golf bags on and off the carts, washing golf clubs, issuing rental golf carts to customers, picking up golf balls on...continue reading...
Our Golf Maintenance personnel are responsible for maintaining the grounds and turf of the golf course by mowing the grass, maintaining sand traps and water features, operating various landscaping...continue reading...
This Position provides guest service to customers making reservations for lodging and activities by performing the following duties. The position is seasonal with opportunity to progress into a long term...continue reading...