Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Busser who shares our passion for excellence. The Food & Beverage Busser will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing efficient clearing of dining areas and exemplifying attention to detail.
Our Food & Beverage team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse work tasks, and be recognized for excellence.
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills in person, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole. We are looking for applicants with attention to detail, who will be reliable and punctual, work with a sense of urgency, have the ability to always stay busy, continuously be on the lookout for something to clean, and who have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Responding to guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Carries dirty dishes and trays from dining room to kitchen.
- Removes trash from table area and places in trash cans.
- Wipes table tops and chairs with sanitation cloth.
- Replenishes condiments, cutlery, and napkins to ensure availability to customers.
- Cleans and organizes the drink dispensing area.
- Assists with cleaning of the restaurant to include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, washing windows, taking out the trash, etc.
- Performs the duties of a dishwasher when necessary.
- Assists servers and bartenders as necessary.
- Assists in the delivery of food/beverages to guests.
- Knowledgeable of floor layouts, server sections, and table numbers or outlet.
- Answers questions concerning resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Maintains efficient and prompt service to guests and other service team members.
- Other associated tasks & duties as assigned.
Environment: This is a physically demanding, indoor position. Must be able stand and walk for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs.
Qualifications: Be a “clean freak” who is not afraid to work hard and who can bravely tackle messes big and small. No experience necessary, all training will be provided.
Minimum Age: 16 years old
Estimated Start Date: Late November – Early December
Schedule: Full-time, part-time, and very part-time (holidays only) positions are available. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Pay: $9.00 per hour