Cashier – Village Haus
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Cashier who share our passion for excellence. The Cashier will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the resort, exemplifying excellent customer service, and overall providing customers with a positive and efficient dining experience.
Our Food & Beverage team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse work tasks, and be recognized for excellence. We are looking for applicants with attention to detail, who can multitask, and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills in person, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes assisting with cafeteria style food service, providing customers with resort amenity information, resolving customer complaints, assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole.
- Operate the computer point of sales system to facilitate the sale of items requested by patrons.
- Accept payment, make change, and issue receipts to customers.
- Answer questions concerning cost of items, features of items, resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Assist with customer questions and concerns.
- Respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Communicate problems to managers while showing initiative in handling routine and emergency matters.
- Complete opening and closing side work as directed.
- Assist in cleaning the Village Haus by wiping down tables and counters, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, sanitizing surfaces, organizing supplies, and washing windows.
- Record amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Read and record totals shown on point of sale system and verifies against cash on hand.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Adheres to all Food Safety regulations.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work station at all times.
- Portions items based on standards set by management.
- Communicates to the appropriate person when items need to be re-ordered.
Environment: This is an indoor position. Must be able to stand for entire shift and occasionally lift/carry 25lbs.
Experience: Cash handling and customer service experience is required.
Minimum Age: 19 years old
Estimated Start Date: Late November – Early December
Seasonal position: Full-time, part-time and very part-time (holidays only) positions are available.
Pay: $8.00-$10.00 per hour, more depending on experience. Plus tips!
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional...continue reading...
Dishwashers wash dishes by hand and by using the commercial dishwasher, clean the kitchen, mop and sweep the floors, take out the trash, and help with the prep cook....continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience...continue reading...