Country Club Food and Beverage Manager
Angel Fire Resort is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced & energetic individual with at least 10 years experience in the resort Food and Beverage industry to lead all Food and Beverage operations for the Angel Fire Resort Country Club. Currently this consists of a fine dining restaurant, lounge, cafe, beverage cart. banquets, events, and weddings. https://www.angelfireresort.com/dining/
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, golf, mountain biking, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements successful F&B promotions, strategies, policies, and procedures to meet and exceed the resorts F&B goals.
- Ensures all AFR policies, procedures, control systems, and other established operating plans are understood and implemented by the F&B staff.
- Works closely with Group Sales to plan for, prepare, and execute banquet functions.
- Creates and implements business operation plan, budget and policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive customer service programs to ensure customers receive high quality customer service at all times.
- Develops positive relationships with outside vendors.
- Manages venue budgets, including all purchasing of equipment and supplies, plans for maintenance and capital improvement projects to ensure budgetary goals are met or exceeded.
- Directs the security, safety, sustainability and risk management practices of the venues.
- Inspects buildings, grounds, and facilities on a regular basis to ensure conformance to high operational standards.
- Ensures legal compliance of alcohol sales/licensing.
- Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Works with the Marketing Department to implement and manage marketing programs and the websites for the venues as well as special events.
- Ensures consistency in preparation, presentation, proportions and price point of all food.
- Directs the process for reviewing menus, analyzing recipes, determining food, labor, and overhead costs, and assigning prices to menu items.
- Enforces NM Health Department Food Service and sanitation standards.
Salary to commensurate with experience and qualifications. A competitive benefits package includes 20 days paid time off per year; health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; education assistance; and all of the fun resort benefits including free golf, skiing, mountain biking, tennis, discounts on meals and retail, etc.
All interested applicants must submit an application to be considered for employment. Please include your resume with the online application. Angel Fire Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This may be your opportunity to work and play in Sangre de Cristo Mountains! Join the Lift Operations department and play a very important role in running the winter...continue reading...
Why work with us? Our Reservations team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a...continue reading...
The Rental Supervisor is responsible for supervising the rental operation in Winter Sports. This includes accurately fitting guests with rental equipment including skis, snowboards, helmets, and boots; maintaining an...continue reading...