Country Club Receptionist
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Country Club team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Country Club Receptionist Summary:
This position is responsible for greeting members and guests and checking them into the fitness center and pool. The receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, as well as additional clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Professionally administers all incoming calls.
• Ensures phone calls are redirected accordingly.
• Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Greets and directs visitors and/or members in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
• Provide visitors and/or members with information as requested.
• Type’s correspondence, reports, and other documents as required.
• Hands out towels to members and guests using the pool and fitness center.
• Removes towels from baskets in locker rooms, pool area and fitness center and keep towels restocked.
• Collects money for class walk-ins and from guests for facility use.
• Gives Key Cards for pool usage.
• Takes dinner reservations for Elements Restaurant.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Sells fitness passes, prepaid class cards and gift cards.
• Balances cash drawer and complete cash drop.
• Responsible for opening or closing and securing the Country Club building.
• Responsible for shoveling snow from walkways and entrances.
• Assists with housekeeping.
• Monitors surveillance system.
• Provides guests with emergency assistance.
Schedule: Full time or part time positions available. Shifts vary. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by business needs.
Pay: Starting between $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
Estimated Start Date for this Position: Immediately
Cashiers are responsible for selling rental packages and retail items to customers, this includes cash handling, operating a Point of Sales system, maintaining retail inventory, providing customers with resort...continue reading...
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great vacations experience and reap the...continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort’s Summit Haus Restaurant is looking for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Venue Manager who shares our passion for excellence. The Summit Haus Manager will...continue reading...