Director of Tennis – 2019 Summer Seasonal Position
We are currently accepting applications for a Tennis Pro to serve as Director of Tennis beginning in Summer 2019. The Director of Tennis is a Summer Seasonal Position and is responsible for managing and implementing the tennis program at Angel Fire Resort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Teaches tennis lessons by performing the following duties:
- Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment.
- Explains and demonstrates principles, techniques, and methods of regulating movement of body, hands, or feet to achieve proficiency in activity.
- Observes students during practice to detect and correct mistakes.
- Explains and enforces safety rules and regulations.
- Explains method of keeping score.
Manages and develops the tennis program by performing the following duties:
- Organizes and conducts competition and tournaments.
- Purchases, displays, sells, maintains, or repairs equipment.
- Keeps record of receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the tennis area.
- Operates the computer sales system to facilitate the sale of tennis related products or services requested by patrons.
- Validates membership and provide appropriate discounts and court access as determined by membership level.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Answers questions concerning cost of products and services, hours of operation, closures due to weather, etc.
- Ensures that patrons complete the appropriate releases of liability when necessary.
- Keeps daily balance sheet of cash received and products sold.
- Counts money at the end of each shift and takes money to the cash office.
- Keeps Director of Membership informed of any problems or issues relating to customers, guests, or the tennis program in general.
Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to play tennis at an expert level and display passion and enthusiasm for the sport of tennis. Ability to play and/or knowledge of Pickle ball preferred.
Position: Summer Seasonal Position starting June 2019
Pay: Commensurate with Experience + Commission
Estimated Start Date: June
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional...continue reading...
Dishwashers wash dishes by hand and by using the commercial dishwasher, clean the kitchen, mop and sweep the floors, take out the trash, and help with the prep cook....continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience...continue reading...