Email and CRM Marketing Specialist
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Marketing and Sales teams are built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Email and CRM Marketing Specialist Summary:
Works closely with the Marketing Department under the Director of Marketing in conjunction with the Digital Advertising Specialist to effectively utilize email marketing and assist in digital campaigns performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops all email templates and promotional content and is responsible for scheduling all sends.
- Reports on key success metrics like opens, click-through rates and conversations monthly.
- Sets-up automated email templates, queries and reports focused on improving the guest experience.
- Produces all membership newsletters.
- Update and website work on WordPress Platform
- Manages all customer reviews on TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google, Resort comment cards, post-departure surveys, etc. to ensure departments receiving feedback are aware of review content and respond when appropriate.
- Manages web inquiries directing them to the appropriate person/department.
- Works closely with the Videographer & Digital Specialist to assure that updated content (photos/video) is available to in house and third-party users.
- Oversees Graphic Designer Projects & Project Tracker
- Coordinates the daily winter snow report operation.
- Participates in additional projects as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Environment: This is a mostly indoor position. Must be able to sit and talk for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to variable weather conditions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Qualifications: Previous experience in digital media and marketing. Successful customer service experience and advanced PC software computing skills are required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current driver’s license with driving record insurable under resort insurance
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: This is a full-time time, year round position. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; PTO; 401K; discounts on meals, retail, rentals; access to Golf Course, Bike Park, Ski Area, fitness areas, fishing, hiking and more.
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Retail/Rental Cashier who shares our passion for excellence. The Retail/Rental Cashier will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...
Elements, our fine dining restaurant at the Country Club, is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape...continue reading...