Experienced Lift Mechanic-Full Time, Year-Round with benefits
Are you a Lift Mechanic with at least two years of Ski Lift experience and a welding and/or electrical background? Are you tired of the high cost of living in most resort towns? Would you like to earn competitive wages and be able to afford a two bedroom rental? Angel Fire Resort in Northern New Mexico is the answer.
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Lift Maintenance team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Plus, the apartment rental market is affordable, with a 2 bedroom often costing $700/mo or less.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- This position maintains the Angel Fire Resort chairlifts and surface lifts according to all applicable codes and standards.
- Repairs and maintains mechanical and hydraulic components of all chairlifts and surface lifts and related equipment such as:
- hydrostatic drives
- engines (both electrical and diesel).
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Makes fast and accurate diagnosis of equipment failures in a safe and prudent manner.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
Schedule: Full time, year-round
Pay: wage depends on experience and certifications with great benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, Life, PTO and more.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver’s License with driving record insurable under the resort insurance
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of 24 DC control systems
- Welding experience preferred
- Electrical experience preferred
Angel Fire Resort is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced & energetic individual with at least 10 years experience in the resort Food and Beverage industry to lead all Food and...continue reading...
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great coffee shop experience and reap...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...