Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Directs the business operations of all Mountain and Lodge Food and Beverage venues and related banquet, group, and special event functions by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements successful F&B promotions, strategies, policies, and procedures to meet and exceed the resorts F&B goals.
- Works closely with Group Sales to plan for, prepare, and execute banquet functions.
- Creates and implements business operation plan, budget and policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive customer service programs to ensure customers receive high quality customer service at all times.
- Resolves guest issues/challenges while maintaining positive guest relations.
- Develops strong, positive relationships with Angel Fire Resort Members.
- Manages venue budgets, including all purchasing of equipment and supplies, plans for maintenance and capital improvement projects to ensure budgetary goals are met or exceeded.
- Continually conducts on the job training and professional development for all Food and Beverage personnel.
- Ensures consistency in preparation, presentation, proportions and price point of all food.
Directs 10-15 subordinate supervisors/managers and 20 to 100 non-supervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field; at least five years of related experience and/or training; and at least five years of successful managerial experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
- Valid and current NM alcohol server’s license.
- NM ServSafe Manager level certification
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to formulate and implement operational and administrative policies.
- Ability to perform short and long-range financial planning.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate operations and develop and implement corrective action to resolve problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain record keeping systems and reports.
- Ability to use initiative and judgment in completing tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to use good judgment during confrontational or high pressure situations and deal effectively with other employees, committees, vendors, community groups, media and the public
- Ability to ride a ski lift in variable winter/summer weather conditions.
- Strong working knowledge of the resort, or similar, Food and Beverage industry.
This position includes greeting members and customers, loading golf bags on and off the carts, washing golf clubs, issuing rental golf carts to customers, picking up golf balls on...continue reading...
Our Golf Maintenance personnel are responsible for maintaining the grounds and turf of the golf course by mowing the grass, maintaining sand traps and water features, operating various landscaping...continue reading...
This Position provides guest service to customers making reservations for lodging and activities by performing the following duties. The position is seasonal with opportunity to progress into a long term...continue reading...