Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Host/Hostess who shares our passion for excellence. The Food & Beverage Host/Hostess will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional customer service and exemplifying efficiency & courtesy.
Our Food & Beverage team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse work tasks, and be recognized for excellence.
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills in person, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes providing prompt & courteous service to patrons, working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole.
We are looking for applicants who will be reliable and punctual, and who will assist in facilitating a positive and enjoyable dining experience for all customers.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Responds to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Escorts guests to tables, and provides menus.
- Answers questions concerning resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Immediately refers patron complaints to manager on duty.
- Coordinates work tasks and activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Completes opening and closing side work as directed.
- Other associated tasks & duties as assigned.
Environment: This is an indoor position. Must be able to stand, walk, and talk for entire shift and occasionally lift/carry 25lbs.
Experience: Food & Beverage experience and customer service skills are required.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Late November – Early December
Schedule: Full Time, Part-Time and Very Part-Time (Holiday) Positions are available
Pay: $9.00-$10.00 per hour depending on experience.
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional...continue reading...
Dishwashers wash dishes by hand and by using the commercial dishwasher, clean the kitchen, mop and sweep the floors, take out the trash, and help with the prep cook....continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience...continue reading...