Are you looking for a job that allows you to enjoy sunny summer days and beautiful mountain views? Do you enjoy making people smile? Do you have experience with stand-up paddle boards, inflatable kayaks or pedal boats? If you said yes, Monte Verde Lake at Angel Fire Resort is looking for you!
This position provides customer service and lake access to patrons of Monte Verde Lake .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets every guest in a friendly manner
- Performs minor repairs to dock, and keeps lakefront area clean and free from hazards.
- Picks up trash and garbage
- Maintains, cleans, and performs minor repairs for rental equipment such as fishing rods, SUP Boards, inflatable kayaks and pedal boats.
- Instructs customers on the safety rules of the lake including PFD’s and age requirements for boating activities
- Notifies patron of expiration of period for which fee was paid to use rental equipment.
- Ensures that customers complete the appropriate release of liability for the activities they are participating in.
Environment: This is primarily an outdoor position. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Minimum Age: 16 years old
Estimated Start Date: Mid-May
Seasonal Position: A Full Time or Part Time position is available, with schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Pay: Starts at $10.00 per hour