Are you looking for a job that allows you to enjoy sunny summer days and beautiful mountain views? Do you enjoy making people smile? Are you proficient with operating a cash register, taking payments and making change? If so, Angel Fire Resort and Monte Verde Lake are looking for you!
This position provides customer service and lake access to patrons of Monte Verde Lake by performing duties including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Computes bill, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due by operating the point of sales system.
- Makes change, cashes checks, and issues receipts to customers.
- Records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Reads and records totals shown on point of sale system and verifies against cash on hand.
- Quotes price and describes features of items for which money is received.
- Learns rudimentary fishing skills i.e. fishing knots, baiting and rod and reel
Environment: This is a physically demanding, indoor/outdoor position and applicants can expect to work long hours in variable summer weather conditions. Must be able to stand for entire shift and regularly lift/carry 50lbs.
Qualifications: No experience necessary, all training will be provided.
Minimum Age: 16 years old
Estimated Start Date: June 2020
Seasonal position: Full-time position available.