Are you a Lift Electrician with at least two years of Ski Lift experience and an electrical background? Are you tired of the high cost of living in most resort towns? Would you like to earn competitive wages and be able to afford a two bedroom rental? Angel Fire Resort in Northern New Mexico is the answer.
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Lift Maintenance team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Plus, the apartment rental market is affordable, with a 2 bedroom often costing $700/mo or less.
Summary: Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of surface and aerial lifts, facilities, machinery, and equipment; assists with routine mechanical maintenance and repairs of the ski lifts by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with the Electrical Maintenance Manager to diagnose malfunction.
- Replaces faulty electrical components such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines established by the company, municipal, state agencies, OSHA and industry standards.
- Assists with mechanical maintenance of lifts.
Schedule: Full time, year-round
Pay: wage depends on experience and certifications with great benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, Life, earn up to 20 days PTO per year and more.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver’s License with driving record insurable under the resort insurance
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Electrical experience required
- Knowledge of 24 DC control systems
- Welding experience preferred