Line Cook- Par and Grill
Angel Fire Resort’s Par and Grill Cafe and Bakery at the Country Club is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience by preparing & cooking food with consistency and exemplifying safe food handling procedures.
Our Food & Beverage team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse work tasks, and be recognized for excellence.
Applicants must possess strong food preparation & cooking skills, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole. We are looking for applicants who are reliable, punctual, can follow safe food handling procedures, can multi-task while providing exceptional customer service, and who enjoy working in a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Follows recipes, portion control requirements, and presentation standards as directed by the Kitchen Manager/Chef
- Demonstrates proper knife handling skills
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift
- Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, and steam kettles.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare different types of foods
- Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking.
- Prepares and cooks food using the fryer.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and shreds vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use.
- Cleans all areas of the kitchen – including but not limited to: sweeping, mopping, sanitizing, wiping surfaces, and removing grease from appliances & hood vents.
- Adheres to all Food Safety regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly work station at all times
- Prepares orders for customers by reviewing tickets and interacting with the servers.
- Portions items based on standards set by management.
- Organizes and properly stores inventory in dry storage, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Works cooperatively with all restaurant personnel, front and back of the house, to achieve outlet goals.
- Removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Sets up work station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Adheres to personal appearance and uniform guidelines at all times.
- Washes equipment used for food preparation and serving.
- Other associated tasks & duties as assigned.
Environment: This is a primarily indoor position which includes working in a hot kitchen. Must be able to stand for entire shift and occasionally lift/carry 50lbs.
Qualifications: Must have a desire to learn from the chef.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions available.
Pay: Ranges from $9.00-$15.00 per hour depending on experience
Other: Must provide own non-slip footwear.
This may be your opportunity to work and play in Sangre de Cristo Mountains! Join the Lift Operations department and play a very important role in running the winter...continue reading...
Why work with us? Our Reservations team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a...continue reading...
The Rental Supervisor is responsible for supervising the rental operation in Winter Sports. This includes accurately fitting guests with rental equipment including skis, snowboards, helmets, and boots; maintaining an...continue reading...