Maintenance Technician Level 3
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Building Maintenance team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence. Full-time benefits include 20 days PTO per year, health, dental, vision, life, 401K, education assistance, and more.
The cost of living in Angel Fire is much less expensive than many resort towns with a two bedroom often costing under $700/mo. We are close to the Colorado border but also close enough to Taos and Santa Fe to enjoy the arts and culture of Northern New Mexico.
Summary Provides high level maintenance and repair to all assigned areas of the resort. The job will also consist of snow removal, picking up trash, and custodial functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs routine and complex troubleshooting, repairs and adjustments of locks, cabinets, desks, closets, hinges, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units, appliances, kitchen, and equipment.
- Repairs large mechanical equipment including HVAC and refrigeration
- Reports mechanical malfunctions to appropriate person for action.
- Performs maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at all facilities/sites including plumbing, carpentry, electrical, glazier, and masonry.
- Repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, roofs, and carpets.
- Assists in the training of Level 1 and Level 2 Technicians.
- Moves and assists in moving of furniture and equipment.
- Performs painting tasks.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Cuts grass and trims weeds on the property.
- Completes all tasks as regulated by State and Federal environmental standards and OSHA regulations.
- Drives resort vehicles.
- Assist management in developing new quality, standards, guidelines, and operational efficiencies.
- Exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of a higher skilled crafts person and assists in obtaining quotes and arranging for service of outside vendors as needed.
- Performs installation tasks including plumbing, minor electrical, glazier, and carpentry.
- Maintains performance that results in high guest satisfaction, including internal customer satisfaction.
- Works with a sense of urgency and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains timely response to guest requests.
- Prepares daily maintenance logs and completes work orders.
- Maintains a high level of respect for resort property, including tools, spaces, vehicles, resources, and facilities.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned. May include filing, updating spreadsheets, ordering supplies, and entering data.
This position performs basic supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the manager or to support the manager in leading the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver’s license and qualify to be on the Resort insurance.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work flexible hours, days/nights/weekends/holidays.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to drive trucks
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: This is a full-time time, year round position. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: Depends on experience and certifications.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 20 Days PTO per year; 401K; discounts on meals, retail, rentals; access to Golf Course, Bike Park, Ski Area, fitness areas, fishing, hiking and more.
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great lodging experience and reap the...continue reading...
This position is responsible for preparing parking areas with traffic cones, creating schedules for parking attendants, directing vehicles into parking spaces, cheerfully greeting customers as they pull into the...continue reading...
This position is responsible for directing vehicles into parking spaces, cheerfully greeting customers as they pull into the parking lot, ensuring customers have the right credentials to park in...continue reading...