We are currently accepting applications for a Zip Line Supervisor. This position assists the Zip Line Manager in scheduling, planning, and operations. Applicants must have prior experience in a supervisory role in Zip Line Operations and exceptional guest service skills.
Summary of Primary Duties
- Assists with the Zip Line Employee training program to ensure that guides are trained properly and follow all procedures at all times.
- Ensures that zip line team’s appearance, job performance, attitude, and guest communication create a superior professional image.
- Ensures all practices and procedures are in line with ACCT best practices.
- Ensures all equipment is inspected every day of operation.
- Maintains platforms by staining, performing maintenance, etc.
- Maintains proper conditions of hiking trials.
- Assists with communications during emergencies, including during lift closures, high winds, extreme weather conditions, and so forth.
- Assists with lift evacuations when necessary.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines established by the company, municipal, state agencies, OSHA and industry standards.
- Adheres to and participates in the company safety program.
- Ensures that workers maintain, track, and properly store equipment that is utilized for the job.
Directly supervises 6-15 employees in the Zip Line Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting the Zip Line Manager with training, scheduling. planning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least one year of supervisory experience in Zip Line operations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Driver’s License with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
- Valid and current Basic First Aid.
- Valid and current CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to fulfill all duties in all of the Zip Line job descriptions.
- Ability to drive ATV’s, UTV’s, and trucks in a safe manner.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Good manual and physical dexterity, strength and endurance.
- Ability to ride all lifts and self-evacuate from all lifts.
Position: Summer Seasonal Position – May – October 2020
Pay: Dependent upon Experience and Qualifications
Benefits: Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more!