Merchandiser / Retail Associate
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Merchandiser/Retail Associate who shares our passion for excellence. The Merchandiser/Retail Associate will have the opportunity to shape our Retail Department’s business transactions by exemplifying sales service and attention to detail. This position will be responsible for the merchandising of soft goods across the entirety of the Resort’s retail outlets including, but not limited to: ski, snowboard, golf, RV, bike, and gift shop. Cashier duties also required as needed. The right candidate will have product knowledge and experience in outdoor recreation & resort retail including: stocking, visual merchandising, cash handling, etc.
Our Retail Department is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work, and be recognized for excellence.
Familiarity with winter sports soft goods, and experience using POS machines, is required for this position. Experience working at a destination resort or large dynamic company is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates the computer point of sales system to facilitate the sale of items requested by patrons.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Answers questions concerning cost of items, features of items, resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Stocks retail items.
- Greets guests as they enter the shop.
- Tracks, stores, and maintains the organization of inventory.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all inventories.
- Responds to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Tags items with prices.
- Sets up and takes down product displays.
- Describes merchandise and explains use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Provides resort information to the guests.
- Positive, flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and awareness.
- Basic understanding of resort snow sport, golf, and mountain biking activities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required by the nature of the business, including weekends and holidays.
- Multi-tasking skills, oral communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Position: Full-time, Part-time, and Very Part-time (weekends, holidays, special events)
Pay: starting pay ranges from $10-$15 per hour depending on experience
Estimated start date: Early December
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional...continue reading...
Dishwashers wash dishes by hand and by using the commercial dishwasher, clean the kitchen, mop and sweep the floors, take out the trash, and help with the prep cook....continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience...continue reading...