Office Coordinator for Real Estate and Property Management
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
About Angel Fire Real Estate & Land Co.:
Our team of local experts guides clients through the home-buying or home-selling process. We are committed to fast, professional and courteous service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the process. Our trained and licensed agents specialize in the Angel Fire area real estate market and are prepared to find the right home and get the best price.
About Property Services:
Angel Fire Resort is the single best choice for property services in Angel Fire whether home care, rentals or HOA management, we are here for you!
- We are the premier year-round resort destination in northern New Mexico, with marketing resources that reach 300,000+ potential visitors.
- Guests can plan, preview homes, book and pay for their vacation online.
- We are a one-stop-shop for property owners. We represent the amenities, activities and services Angel Fire property owners utilize.
- We staff one of the largest reservations call centers in northern New Mexico.
- We employ a front deal team, housekeeping, 24 hour on call maintenance, group sales, accounting, marketing, legal and membership services.
Office Coordinator Summary:
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills, in person as well as over the phone, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes providing administrative support to Real Estate Brokers and Property Managers, providing customers with property management information, resolving customer complaints, assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole. Our ideal candidate is a reliable team player who has an outgoing personality, a talent for multi-tasking, and a strong work ethic. This person must have excellent organizational skills, be comfortable undertaking a range of duties and love to learn.
Why work with us?
Our Real Estate and Property Management teams are built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets homeowners and non-member guests upon arrival or by answering the phone to provide customer service.
- Answers customers’ questions about services offered, prices, restrictions, resort amenities, and property management in general.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
- Supports and maintains client confidentiality at all times.
- Receives, distributes and forwards work order requests.
- Enters new customer data and maintains current homeowner and property information in hard files and RDP.
- Assists with making reservations.
- Computes bills, collects payments, and provides clients with confirmation of payment or reservation.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, filing documents, and reading and routing incoming mail.
- Files correspondence and property management documents in office filing system.
- Assists with assembling and mailing monthly statements.
- Provides daily money drops to accounting.
- Maintains key and lock control.
- Performs walk-throughs and inspections of units as needed.
Environment: This is a mostly indoor position. Must be able to sit and talk for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs.
Qualifications: Front Desk and Property Management experience is an advantage but not essential. Successful customer service experience and advanced PC software computing skills are required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current driver’s license with driving record insurable under resort insurance
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: This is a full-time time, year round position. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: Starts at $11 – $13 per hour depending on experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; PTO; 401K; discounts on meals, retail, rentals; access to Golf Course, Bike Park, Ski Area, fitness areas, fishing, hiking and more.
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Retail/Rental Cashier who shares our passion for excellence. The Retail/Rental Cashier will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...
Elements, our fine dining restaurant at the Country Club, is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape...continue reading...