Property Services Maintenance Technician
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Property Services team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence. Full-time benefits include 20 days PTO per year, health, dental, vision, life, 401K, education assistance, and more.
The cost of living in Angel Fire is much less expensive than many resort towns with a two bedroom often costing under $700/mo. We are close to the Colorado border but also close enough to Taos and Santa Fe to enjoy the arts and culture of Northern New Mexico.
Maintenance Technician Summary:
Provides routine maintenance and repair to all assigned areas of the resort. Areas may include employee housing, public areas, condominiums, timeshares, homes, and offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs routine troubleshooting, repairs and adjustments of locks, cabinets, desks, closets, hinges, ventilating, appliances, kitchen, and equipment.
- Performs maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at all facilities/sites including light plumbing, carpentry, some masonry.
- Repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, roofs, and carpets.
- Moves and assists in moving of furniture and equipment.
- Reports mechanical malfunctions to appropriate person for action.
- Exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of a higher skilled crafts person.
- Completes all tasks as regulated by State and Federal environmental standards and OSHA regulations.
- Completes tasks and projects relating to ground maintenance and landscaping of resort property.
- Performs snow removal and salting of walkways.
- Changes light bulbs, utilizing ladders when necessary.
- Performs painting tasks including light drywall and stucco.
- Does scheduled inspections for preventative maintenance.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Drives resort vehicles.
- Follows existing quality standards, guidelines, and operational efficiencies.
- Maintains performance that results in high guest satisfaction, including internal customer satisfaction.
- Works with a sense of urgency and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Assists in the preparation of daily maintenance logs and completion of work orders.
- Maintains a high level of respect for resort property, including tools, spaces, vehicles, resources, and facilities.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned. May include filing, updating spreadsheets, ordering supplies, and entering data.
Environment: This is an indoor and outdoor position. Must be able to stand and talk for long periods of time and regularly lift/carry 50lbs.
- Property Management experience is helpful.
- Building maintenance experience required.
- Must have a valid drivers license with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
Minimum Age: 21 years old
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: A Full-time year-round position is available. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends, holidays and some on-call shifts.
Pay: Ranges from $16.00-19.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: A competitive benefits package includes 20 days paid time off per year; health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; education assistance; and all of the fun resort benefits including free golf, skiing, mountain biking, tennis, discounts on meals and retail, etc.
Repair Shop Technicians are responsible for evaluating guests’ repair needs; tuning and repairing of ski and snowboard equipment; assisting in completing repair forms properly; and maintaining repair shop appearance...continue reading...
Technicians are responsible for fitting customers with rental equipment including skis, snowboards, and boots; maintaining an orderly work environment, tuning skis and snowboards, adjusting bindings to the correct tension...continue reading...
This position is responsible for building and maintaining the terrain parks including shoveling and raking snow, setting up features, testing and inspecting features, maintaining signage, and interacting with guests...continue reading...