Property Services Manager and Qualifying Broker
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Property Management Team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Property Services Manager Summary:
This position manages and directs the commercial and residential property management functions and personnel for Angel Fire Resort by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Discusses with clients the terms and conditions for providing management services, and drafts agreement stipulating extent and scope of management responsibilities, services to be performed, and costs for services.
- Prepares lease or rental agreements for lessees and collects specified rents and impounds.
- Actively participates with the Home Owners Associations and sits on HOA boards, if appropriate.
- Actively participates with Timeshare boards.
- Leads the Real Estate team in finding and keeping commercial properties occupied.
- Manages the seasonal and year round housing of Angel Fire Resort Employees.
- Directs the Home Care program and sets goals to obtain new customers.
- Accurately manages bookkeeping functions, credits client account for receipts and debits account for disbursements such as mortgage, taxes, and insurance premium payments, management services costs, and upkeep and maintenance costs.
- Prepares financial statements and reports on status of properties such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
- Represents Resort at industry specific functions and local community as necessary to contribute operational expertise and value.
- Plans and develops staff training and development programs, and establishes standards for guest service.
- Completes proper paperwork and reporting as required by operations, accounting, human resources and legal regulations are done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develops, administers, and recommends annual operating budgets, including revenue forecasts and capital improvement and monitors and controls budgets throughout the year.
- Assists direct reports with the development of budgets, goals and objectives to improve the performance of each operation.
- Works closely with Marketing to develop advertising and promotional services.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan that will enhance the Property Management activities growth and profitability.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manages 2-4 employees, including property managers. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; at least five years’ experience with HOA management, commercial property and vacation rental management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid New Mexico Qualifying Broker License. Driver’s license with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
Other Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of basic housekeeping and laundry operations. Basic working knowledge of maintenance and contractor operations as applicable to Real Estate.
Full-Time Year Round Position with Benefits: A Full-time Year Round Position is available.
Wage: Salary DOE
Estimated Start Date for this Position: Immediately
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; 20 Days PTO; 401K; discounts on meals, retail, rentals; access to Golf Course, Bike Park, Ski Area, fitness areas, fishing, hiking and more.
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great lodging experience and reap the...continue reading...
This position is responsible for preparing parking areas with traffic cones, creating schedules for parking attendants, directing vehicles into parking spaces, cheerfully greeting customers as they pull into the...continue reading...
This position is responsible for directing vehicles into parking spaces, cheerfully greeting customers as they pull into the parking lot, ensuring customers have the right credentials to park in...continue reading...