Quality Control Technician – Property Management
This position is responsible for inspections, home care, and basic repairs of the condos and homes within the Angel Fire Resort Property Management Department by performing the following duties:
- Visits units in the Home Care program on a regular basis to make sure that everything is in working order and secure.
- Visits units after guests or owners have departed to “shut down” the property – trash removal, lowering thermostats, turning off appliances, ensuring doors and windows are locked, etc.
- Empties trash cans, consolidates trash and takes trash to the transfer station.
- Prepares work orders for maintenance for repairs that are identified during unit inspections.
- Performs unit inspection to ensure locks, doors, lights, windows, cabinets, closets, hinges, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units, appliances, kitchen, equipment, etc. are in working order.
- Drives resort vehicles.
- Performs snow removal and salting of walkways.
- Changes light bulbs, utilizing ladders when necessary.
- Exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of a higher skilled crafts person.
- Maintains performance that results in high guest satisfaction, including internal customer satisfaction.
- Works with a sense of urgency and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high level of respect for resort property, including tools, spaces, vehicles, resources, and facilities.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned. May include filing, updating spreadsheets, ordering supplies, and entering data.
Environment: This is an indoor and outdoor position. Must be able to stand and talk for long periods of time and regularly lift/carry 30lbs.
Qualifications: Property Management experience is helpful. Must have a valid drivers license with driving record insurable under resort insurance.
Minimum Age: 21 years old
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: A Full-time year-round position is available. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: Ranges from $16.00-19.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: A competitive benefits package includes 20 days paid time off per year; health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k; education assistance; and all of the fun resort benefits including free golf, skiing, mountain biking, tennis, discounts on meals and retail, etc.
This may be your opportunity to work and play in Sangre de Cristo Mountains! Join the Lift Operations department and play a very important role in running the winter...continue reading...
Why work with us? Our Reservations team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a...continue reading...
The Rental Supervisor is responsible for supervising the rental operation in Winter Sports. This includes accurately fitting guests with rental equipment including skis, snowboards, helmets, and boots; maintaining an...continue reading...