Real Estate Associate Broker
Angel Fire Real Estate & Land Co. is seeking an Associate Broker. Real Estate Associate Brokers are commission based independent contractors which means flexible work hours and unlimited earning potential in an area that values quality of life & work. Brokers must be ambitious, willing to learn quickly, enjoy people, and assist clients in achieving their real estate goals by performing the following duties:
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice as adopted by the National Association of Realtors.
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties.
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Coordinate and help buyers to visit and view properties.
- Help the seller negotiate offers and execute a purchase contract with a buyer.
- Deliver and explain documents, disclosures and transaction items.
License: New Mexico Real Estate Associate Broker License
Status: Non-benefited, 100% Commission based independent contractor
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Deborah May in Real Estate
This position includes preparing and cooking food, using a Point of Sale system to ring up customer purchases, accepting payment, providing change, filling drink orders, providing cafe style food...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for a skilled First Aid Room Attendant who shares our passion for excellence. The First Aid Room Attendant will have the opportunity to shape...continue reading...
Want to work at one of the top rated bike parks in the nation? Are you passionate about Downhill Mountain Biking, Mountain Patrol and Outdoor Emergency Care? Angel Fire...continue reading...