Real Estate Associate Broker
Angel Fire Real Estate & Land Co. is seeking an Associate Broker. Real Estate Associate Brokers are commission based independent contractors which means flexible work hours and unlimited earning potential in an area that values quality of life & work. Brokers must be ambitious, willing to learn quickly, enjoy people, and assist clients in achieving their real estate goals by performing the following duties:
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice as adopted by the National Association of Realtors.
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties.
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Coordinate and help buyers to visit and view properties.
- Help the seller negotiate offers and execute a purchase contract with a buyer.
- Deliver and explain documents, disclosures and transaction items.
License: New Mexico Real Estate Associate Broker License
Status: Non-benefited, 100% Commission based independent contractor
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Deborah May in Real Estate
Angel Fire Resort is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced & energetic individual with at least 10 years experience in the resort Food and Beverage industry to lead all Food and...continue reading...
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great coffee shop experience and reap...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...