Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Rental Bike Technician who shares our passion for excellence. The Rental Bike Technician will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing excellent customer service.
Our Equipment Rental team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work, and be recognized for excellence.
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills in person, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes directly interacting with customers to facilitate a positive resort experience, resolving customer complaints, assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole.
- Responds to guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Answers questions concerning cost of items, features of items, resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Ensures that guests accurately complete the waiver of liability and rental forms.
- Selects proper helmets and pads for guests based on their needs.
- Demonstrate to guests how to set seat height, use front and rear brakes.
- Washes bikes when they are returned.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all equipment.
- Assists Manager in special projects and facility maintenance.
- Other associated tasks & duties as assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Positive, flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required by the nature of the business, including weekends and holidays.
Environment: This is an indoor/outdoor position in variable summer weather conditions. Must be able to stand and talk for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs.
Estimated Start Date: Season runs from Mid May – Mid October (shorter season can be arranged for students interested in this position.)
Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Pay: Starts at $10.00 per hour depending on experience