Reservationist – Central Reservations Call Center
This Position provides guest service to customers making reservations for lodging and activities by performing the following duties. The position is seasonal with opportunity to progress into a long term role for the right candidate(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Takes telephone reservations and operates computer software and printers to store and receive reservation data.
- Tests, inspects, and operates telephone, computer, and other equipment as needed.
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, resort activities, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Quotes prices, computes bill, collects payment, and provides guest with confirmation of reservation.
- Sets reservations of lodging, adult ski and snowboard lessons; children’s ski and snowboard lessons; childcare; ski and snowboard rental; lift tickets; bike park tickets, rentals, and lessons; and zip line tours.
- Speaks with guests by phone to assist with reservation selection.
- Stays educated on all of the classes offered, products available, restrictions, requirements, and prices so as to coordinate reservations to meet the individual needs of the guest.
- Answers questions from both internal and external customers.
- Processes reservations
- Makes changes to existing reservations.
- Fulfills all other Reservations and creates packets 24 hours in advance.
- Distributes all other packets to guests at the front windows.
- Facilitates cancellations and refunds.
- Prints off-site tickets for marketing promotions.
- Makes accurate sales to customers.
- Promptly answers phone messages.
- Monitors Angel Fire Resort web site on a regular basis to be continually informed of mountain conditions, activities, events, and changes.
- Takes telephone inquiries and transfers calls.
Applicants must possess strong sales and customer service skills, in person as well as over the phone, be able to communicate effectively, perform all tasks with complete accuracy, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment.
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Pay: Starting from $11.00 per hour depending on experience
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Seasonal position: Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available
Are you looking for a job that allows you to enjoy sunny summer days and beautiful mountain views? Do you enjoy making people smile? Are you proficient with operating...continue reading...
Want to work for the best bike park in the Southwest? Do you love to ride and fix mountain bikes? Angel Fire Bike Park wants you! This position is...continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Rental Bike Technician who shares our passion for excellence. The Rental Bike Technician will have the opportunity to shape our guest...continue reading...