Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Retail Bootfitter who shares our passion for excellence. The Retail Bootfitter will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing the proper boot fit for each customer and exemplifying excellent customer service.
Our Retail team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work, and be recognized for excellence.
Applicants must possess strong customer service skills in person, be able to communicate effectively, and be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment. This position includes directly interacting with customers to facilitate a positive resort experience, resolving customer complaints, assisting with special projects, and representing the resort as a whole.
- Responds to guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Answers questions concerning cost of items, features of items, resort activities, hours of operation, weather conditions, etc.
- Maintains current boot fit technician certification.
- Tracks, stores, and maintains the organization of tools, parts, and inventory.
- Maintains knowledge of products and services available for sale.
- Understands and communicates features advantages and benefits of products.
- Directs guests to items which meet their needs.
- Finds the proper boot fit for each customer to create positive slope experiences.
- Moulds custom footbeds as necessary by customer request.
- Re-fits boots through manipulation of the hard shells/liners.
- Addresses boot issues/pain in guests.
- Performs boot modification and/or repair through technical adjustments as necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all equipment.
- Operates the computer point of sales system to facilitate the sale of items requested by patrons.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Validates membership/employee ID cards and provides appropriate benefit or discount.
- Speaks with guests by phone to assist with product selection.
- Actively promotes sales and add-on sales with each store guest.
- Stocks retail items.
- Maintains a guest focused culture in all areas of responsibility.
- Assists with customer questions and concerns.
- Appropriately handles complaints and resolves grievances to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles customer resolutions professionally, responsibly, efficiently and accurately.
- Assists customers with electronic storage lockers when necessary.
- Assists Manager in special projects and facility maintenance.
- Other associated tasks & duties as assigned
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current and valid boot technician certification
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Positive, flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as required by the nature of the business, including weekends and holidays.
- Previous boot fitting experience required. Custom insole fabrication experience preferred.
Environment: This is a mostly indoor position. Must be able to kneel, squat, and talk for long periods of time; and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Late November—Early December
Schedule: Full-time and part-time positions are available. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: Starts at $9 – $13 per hour depending on experience
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender who shares our passion for excellence. The Bartender will have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional...continue reading...
Dishwashers wash dishes by hand and by using the commercial dishwasher, clean the kitchen, mop and sweep the floors, take out the trash, and help with the prep cook....continue reading...
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Line Cook who shares our passion for excellence. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to shape our guest’s dining experience...continue reading...