Angel Fire Resort is now accepting applications for an Activities and Media Assistant to join the RV Resort team.
Activities and Media Assistant Summary:
We’re seeking an individual to keep up the pace of our popular daily activities, including but not limited to Sip & Paint in the Afternoon, Bingo, Weekly Cookouts, Hot Tub Holidays, and Fire & Ice Cream Socials. This position also documents activities to boost social media engagement. They will help source musicians/bands to accompany designated socials, as well as ensure quality of performance and monitor attendance of said activities. This position may include general customer service, concierge, and front desk duties.
We are looking for applicants who have at least one year of related experience with event planning and execution. A background in and passion for RV related tourism is a plus!
To perform this job successfully applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Ability to display a positive, energetic, strong image for the resort
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the activities and events
- A hands on approach – you will personally execute the majority of the events and activities that you plan
- Ability to forge professional relationships
- Adept at public speaking
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Creativity with crafts, food presentation, and decorating (including seasonal)
- Quick on your feet, able to efficiently and creatively stage activities
- Food prep and presentation is a must
- Basic understanding of Social Media communication required. Advance understanding/experience preferred.
- In tandem with Activities, document and post for social engagement
- Assist Activities Supervisor & GM with Marketing/Advertising fulfillment
Schedule: Starting in late April or early May, a typical schedule is 12pm-9pm (with hour break) or 1pm-9pm. This may be full-time or part-time seasonal.
Rate of Pay: Depends on experience.
Why work with us: Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, golf, mountain biking, tennis and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
About the RV Resort:
Angel Fire RV Resort is a bustling and growing mecca for full-time and part-time RVers alike. Nestled among the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of Northern New Mexico, the Angel Fire RV Resort is a full service, luxury facility. This remarkable 35-acre resort features 102 spaces, each with scenic views of the Moreno Valley, paved spaces and 30/50-amp full hook-ups. The RV Resort’s amenities and facilities include: Hot tub, Fire pits, Laundry Facility, Clubhouse, Recreational facilities such as pickle ball courts and putting green and easy access to the Carson National Forest.
To be considered:
All applicants must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Please send a resume along with the application.