About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our Security Department is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Security Officer Summary:
Angel Fire Resort is looking for an enthusiastic Security Officer who shares our passion for excellence. The Security Officer will have the opportunity to shape the Resort experience by exemplifying safety and attention to detail.
Experience in law enforcement is strongly preferred, but not required, for this position. Experience working at a destination resort or large dynamic company is preferred.
Security Officers are responsible for patrolling the Resort facilities to identify and address safety and security concerns, investigating incidents involving theft, damage or injury, preparing incident reports, monitoring surveillance cameras, initiating police response when necessary, providing exceptional guest service at all times, and representing the Resort as a whole.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Patrols resort facilities and properties, confers with management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents.
- Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
- Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes accident reports.
- Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
- Assists management in emergency situations.
- Patrol the resort properties looking for safety and security concerns. Addresses any and all concerns directly and/or bring them to the attention of the appropriate department manager and the security manager.
- Investigates incidents involving theft, damage, or injury to resort employees and/or guests. Prepares incident reports and file them with Risk Manager and Legal.
- When appropriate, notifies the Angel Fire Village Police Department of incidents and works with the Department in investigating and addressing incidents. Obtains police reports to be included in the incident report file.
- Observes resort surveillance cameras/ and reviews and preserves video if necessary.
- Provides guest services such as jump-starting cars, carrying luggage or boxes, and other miscellaneous services.
- Maintains daily log of activity in the Security Department during shift.
Environment: This is an indoor and outdoor position. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 50lbs.
Qualifications: Must have a valid driver’s license and driving record insurable under resort insurance. A background in law enforcement or the military is strongly preferred, but not required. Applicants must be mature and responsible and able to work flexible hours including on-call availability.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Pay: Starting between $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
Shifts: Shifts vary. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, special events, and on-call as required by business needs.
The Minimum Age for this Position is: 21 years old
Estimated Start Date for this Position: Immediately
Angel Fire Resort is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced & energetic individual with at least 10 years experience in the resort Food and Beverage industry to lead all Food and...continue reading...
This may be your opportunity to work and play in the Sangre de Cristo mountains! Make a difference by providing customers with a great coffee shop experience and reap...continue reading...
About Angel Fire: Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives...continue reading...