Do you thrive in a fast-paced cashier role?
Do you enjoy interacting with the public?
Do you enjoy working and living in a resort town with access to mountain biking, zip lines, hiking and golf?
If you answered yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
About Angel Fire:
Angel Fire Resort is a top year-round mountain resort destination in New Mexico. Situated at over 8,600′ elevation in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Angel Fire strives to offer the best value and choice for family outdoor recreation activities to its members, guests and visitors–including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, golf, mountain biking, zip line, tennis, fishing, hiking and more.
Why work with us?
Our ticket office team is built on mutual respect and collaboration. Join the team and receive fun resort benefits which include dining & retail discounts, a free chairlift pass, access to the fitness centers, and much more! Engage in diverse and challenging work and be recognized for excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selling lift tickets, zip line tickets, season passes, and kids activity passes to customers
- Cash handling
- Operating a Point of Sales system
- Must become knowledgeable about activity rules, trail information, and weather conditions
- Providing customers with resort information, answering guest questions, and resolving issues.
- Must possess strong customer services skills and be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to maintain a positive attitude in a demanding environment.
Environment: This is an indoor position. Must be able to stand, sit, and talk for long periods of time, and regularly lift/carry 25lbs.
Experience: Cash handling and customer service experience is required.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date: Mid-May 2019
Seasonal position: Full time position available
Pay: Ranges from $9 – $10 per hour depending on experience.
A typical shift: Starts around 8:00am and ends around 5:00pm. May be earlier or later during holidays and special events.