This may be your opportunity to work and play in Sangre de Cristo Mountains! Join the Lift Operations department and play a very important role in running the winter mountain operations. Make a difference by providing customers with fun, memorable experiences on the tubing hill and reap the benefits of being a resort employee – free lift pass, lots of discounts, buddy passes, and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting, monitoring, and directing guests at the staging area at the top of the snowtube lanes and at the runout area at the bottom of the hill
- Safely operating the surface lift
- Helping guests load and unload the lift
- Maintaining the ramps
- Setting up the lift lines
- Answering customer questions
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Representing the Resort as a whole.
All applicants must be reliable, punctual, have the ability to provide exceptional customer service at all times, work well under pressure, follow strict policies and procedures, work as a team, and help foster a positive, fun, and safe working environment.
Environment: This is a physically demanding, outdoor position. Must be able to stand for entire shift and regularly lift/carry 75lbs.
Qualifications: No experience necessary, all training will be provided.
Seasonal position: Full-time or Part-time positions available.
Pay: Starts at $10.00/hour
A Typical Shift: starts around 8:30am and ends around 5:30pm. Due to the resort nature of our business, applicants should expect to work weekends and holidays.
The Minimum Age for this Position is: 18 years old
Estimated Start Date for this Position: December 2019