Angel Fire RV Resort is seeking Work-Camper individuals and/or couples for three to six months this summer season.
Nestled among the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of Northern New Mexico, the Angel Fire RV Resort is a full service, luxury facility. This remarkable 35-acre resort features 102 spaces, each with scenic views of the Moreno Valley, paved spaces and 30/50-amp full hook-ups.
The RV Resort’s amenities and facilities include: Hot tub, Fire pits, Laundry Facility, Clubhouse, Recreational facilities such as pickle ball courts and putting green and easy access to the Carson National Forest.
- General Property Maintenance (including but not limited to: grounds keeping, maintenance, site escort)
- Providing pertinent information about the RV Resort and AFR amenities.
- Instructing guests on how to get to their site locations & where to park.
- Communicating with housekeeping and building maintenance to facilitate customer needs.
- Performing housekeeping duties as necessary including cleaning the gate house, bathhouse, and club house (sweeping, moping, washing windows, taking out the trash, cleaning bathrooms, etc.)
- Keeping records of site availability
- Assists the RV Manager with coordinating special events by participating in the development, planning, and execution of the events.
- Other associated tasks and duties as assigned
Environment: This is an indoor and outdoor position. Must be able to stand and talk for long periods of time and occasionally lift/carry 30lbs.
Qualifications: RV Resort experience is an advantage but not essential. Work-Campers must be customer service oriented, friendly and patient. They will spend most of their time outdoors performing a wide array of services, including those mentioned above. Work-Campers must be physically able to walk trails, roadways and paths in the resort, stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Must have a valid driver’s license with driving record insurable under the resort insurance.
Minimum Age: 21 years old
Estimated Start Date: Early May
Schedule: This position is for a minimum of 3 months, up to 6 months in duration. The typical work schedule is 5 days on and 2 days off (20-40 hours per week). Applicants must be willing to work split shifts, holidays and longer hours on weekends when necessary. Couples may not be scheduled for the same shifts but will have two consecutive days off together during the week. A flexible schedule is required as applicants may be asked to work any of the shifts as necessary.
Pay: Free Site in exchange for 40 hours of work per week, per couple
A background check will be required, but done at the Resort’s expense prior to being offered a position. Pets are acceptable, as long as shots are current and they are kept under control.
Apply online and please send an introductory letter, a resume and a recent photo of your motor home to HR@angelfireresort.com.