It’s going to be a White Christmas in Angel Fire
The countdown to Christmas is winding down, snow is in the forecast, and Santa is on his way! This Christmas at Angel Fire Resort is going to be one to remember! The skiing and snowboarding is going to be great thanks to the 4 days of snow we’re expecting!
We’ve got a lot planned for Christmas Eve. Sit back with a cup of cocoa and let Collin & Kari tell you about all the fun things happening at Angel Fire Resort this holiday season!
Tune into In The Snow: Episode 3, and we'll tell you everything we've got planned this Christmas Eve! As well as forecasted snow, what's happening next week, and all things Angel Fire!We'll see you at Christmas Eve at Angel Fire#DaysWorthSharing
Posted by Angel Fire Resort on Thursday, December 20, 2018
More Information: Christmas Eve at Angel Fire
Christmas Eve Schedule
- 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Skiing with Santa & Mrs. Claus
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Photos with Santa in The Lodge
- 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
- Family Snowcat Rides – All Spaces Full
- 5:30 PM
- Torchlight Parade & Fireworks
- Elements Christmas Eve Dinner
- Legends Grill Christmas Eve Dinner
- Photos with Santa
- 2 – 4 PM in The Lodge Lobby. Bring your own camera or purchase photos from Atmosphere photo.
- Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade & Fireworks
- Bundle up the family and join us at the base area for our annual Christmas Eve Fireworks & Torchlight parade. Keep an eye out… Santa & Mrs. Claus have been known to join in the festivities!