Mountain Adventurers Ski Lesson Program (Ages 10-12)
Like all our children’s programs we understand the age specific competencies and motivations of our students! Utilizing terrain based techniques and a fun, fast tracked progression to developing skills, our instructors keep the pace and the challenge appropriate for all abilities! Class sizes average 7 or less.
Check-in starts at 8 AM for this day full of fun! Check-out begins at 3:30 PM.
This program includes
- A Full Day Group Lesson
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rentals & Helmet (Extended Days Available)
- Lift Ticket
- FLAIK GPS
- Comprehensive Progress Card
- All ability levels. Full Day group lessons, lunch, snacks, rental and free lift ticket. GPS system and progress card
Children will be placed in the appropriate skill level group during the lesson.
|AGE||48 HOUR RESERVATION RATE||ADDITIONAL PRE-PURCHASED MULTI DAY RATE||WALK UP RATE||WALK UP MULTI DAY RATE|
|10 - 12 Years Old||$189||$179/Day||$219/Day||$209/Day|
Pricing does not include tax. Discounted Reservation rate requires 48-hour notice.
To book by phone, call 844-218-4107 (press 2). To book online, use the blue box below.
- We strongly recommend successive multiple day enrollment for First Time younger skiers.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything.
- Eat a substantial breakfast.
- Drink lots of water.
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.
NEED TO KNOW
- Reservations are essential and must be made 48 hours in advance. Walk up business is very limited and never guaranteed.
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, snacks & lunch are included. Special diets may require parents to send a lunch but remember we are a Nut-free Facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8am for check-in. Pick-up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30pm.
- Your child my ride the lift alone, with other children and/or without an adult or instructor.
Additional Children’s Ski School Info
|Important Ski School Policies||Helpful Hints for Children's Lessons|
|Reasonable Expectations for Your Skiing Child||Reasonable Expectations for Your Snowboarding Child|