PreSKI Daycare & Private Ski Lesson Package (Ages 2-3)
This ski package is a hybrid lesson and child care for children 2-3 years old. A full day of onsite child care, snow play & up to an hour of one-on-one private ski lesson!
Kids will work on indoor practice skills integrated into their already fun child care curriculum in preparation for their private ski lesson during the day. Lunch and snacks are included, as well as necessary lift use and rental equipment during their lesson.
Check-in starts at 8 AM for this day full of fun! Check-out begins at 3:30 PM.
This program includes
- Full Day of Child Care
- Indoor Child Play & Practice Skills
- 1-on-1 Lesson
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rentals & Helmet (No Extended Days Available)
- Snowbear Camp includes indoor childcare. Snacks & Lunch Included.
- Preski Combines indoor childcare, snowplay and short private ski lesson in skiing.
|PROGRAM||AGE||48 HOUR RESERVATION PRICE||ADDITIONAL PRE-PURCHASED DAYS||WALK UP RATE
|Snowbear Camp||1 - 3 Years Old||$150/Day||$150/Day||$180/Day|
|PreSki - Private Ski Lesson + Daycare||2 - 3 Years Old||$199/Day||$189/Day||$229/Day|
|PreRide - Private Snowboard Lesson + Daycare||2 - 3 Years Old||$199/Day||$189/Day||$229/Day|
Pricing does not include tax. Discounted Reservation rate requires 48-hour notice.
Birth certificates verifying ages will be required for children 6 year-old and younger participating in any lesson program for the first time. Once their actual DOB is on file this will no longer be necessary. We reserve the right to request a birth certificate to verify the age of any participant. Birth certificates may be forwarded via email at email@example.com. Tax not included.
- We strongly recommend successive multiple day enrollment for First Time younger skiers and riders.
- Dress your child warmly and in layers.
- Label everything.
- Eat a substantial breakfast.
- Drink lots of water.
- Please take the time to prepare your child for an amicable morning separation. Your child will do better and have less separation anxiety if they do not see Mom and Dad watching them. We will call if there are issues our staff cannot resolve. Feel free to drop by or call us for a quick progress report.
NEED TO KNOW
- Reservations are essential and must be made 48 hours in advance. Walk up business is very limited and never guaranteed.
- Sunscreen and protective eyewear are required. Goggles are ideal for use with helmets.
- Be certain CSSC staff is aware of any medical or special needs for your child.
- Lift ticket, rentals, snacks & lunch are included. Special diets may require parents to send a lunch but remember we are a Nut-free Facility.
- Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center opens at 8 AM for check-in. Pick-up is on the snow in the Children’s Ski & Snowboard Center teaching yard at 3:30 PM.
Additional Children’s Ski School Info
|Important Ski School Policies||Helpful Hints for Children's Lessons|
|Reasonable Expectations for Your Skiing Child||Reasonable Expectations for Your Snowboarding Child|