Trail Crew Update
Well friends, July is here and the Angel Fire Bike Park trail crew is in full send mode, creating and building new trail for everyone to shred! If you’re like me at all, there’s nothing more enjoyable than riding a freshly built trail, learning its unique characteristics that evolve into the “secret lines” as you become more familiar lap after lap. That’s the good stuff!
With 5 excavators working simultaneously, here’s a quick look into what the crew has been up to:
– Lots of maintenance on all our favorite trails like Chutes & Ladders, Duke after Hub B, Boulder Dash, Lemonade, Diesel… honestly too much to list it all.
– The Steeps, i.e. Upper Supreme, Chillin’ and Fo’sho, have seen lots of old fashion handwork.
– Devinci’s Code is open and ripping!
– Easy Street is being heavily upgraded after Hub A. ETA is 2 weeks out.
– Duke from Hub A to Hub B is being completely renovated into an amazing blue trail. We are very excited to unveil this trail later in August.
– Off the mountain we are adding a new XC/Hiking trail called Cougar, we’re looking forward to 4.5 miles of very sweet singletrack that navigates through aspen groves.
I would also like to mention that the Angel Fire “Cacao Pow” dirt is at all time status! Thanks to Mother Nature’s recent moisture and the leftovers from an amazing winter, the trails are in prime condition.
That’s all for now and we’ll see you out on the trails!
Patrick West & the entire Angel Fire Bike Park Team
New Berms, Who This?Shoutout to the Angel Fire Trail Crew for giving Duke a major face lift! Should be open soon!
Posted by Angel Fire Bike Park on Thursday, July 11, 2019