Angel Fire Resort is committed to serving the public interest and increasing awareness and participation of outdoor recreation in northern New Mexico.
We do this by donating goods and services for fundraising efforts and providing Angel Fire Resort discounts to applicable parties.
We primarily invest in local and regional organizations that aid in the growth & development of our immediate community. We also support national programs that increase participation in outdoor activity.
The following represents just a few of the community-based organizations we actively support:
- Moreno Valley High School
- Eagle Nest Elementary and Middle School
- Team Angel Fire
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Dr. Westphall Foundation
- National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center
- Rotary Club
- Shuter Library
- Moreno Valley Toy Run
- Music from Angel Fire
- Moreno Valley Arts Council
- Angel Fire Chamber of Commerce
- Boys Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts of America
- Colfax County 4-H
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- 5th Grade Free—a program that offers free lift tickets to all 5th grade students
All requests will be reviewed on the fourth Tuesday of each month. You will be notified via e-mail of the outcome of your request.
SHOULD YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES ABOVE, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR DONATION: