Angel Fire Resort
Notes for the 2020-2021 Season:
• If you are a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, no reservation is needed for the duration of the ski season.
• The mountain will be operating at LIMITED capacity. It is recommended to arrive early.
• For peace of mind, we highly encourage advanced online booking if you are not a member, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder.
• If you are not a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, advanced online booking is required for the following holiday periods:
Dec. 19-Jan. 6, Jan. 15-19, Feb. 12-15, Mar. 13-20
• Face coverings are required and must be worn in all public spaces.
2020-2021 Lift Ticket Pricing:
*Pricing does not include tax.
*Multi-day lift tickets must be used on consecutive days.
**Must provide proof of age. Call to purchase: (800) 633-7463.
Travel insurance is always recommended when planning a trip to Angel Fire Resort. If you are unsure how many days you will be skiing, snowboarding, or participating in activities, we encourage purchasing items daily as Angel Fire Resort will not issue refunds under any circumstances including inclement weather, weather related travel conditions, partial windholds, injury, or illness within the 14-day period prior to arrival. This includes but is not limited to unused days or sessions of any of our products, unused days of lift tickets, lessons, rentals, tubing sessions or any other package or product. All sales are final.
To view our Covid-19 Limited Protection Coverage, please click here.
Angel Fire Resort offers New Mexico’s only night skiing & snowboarding on the front side of our mountain on weekends and holidays from shortly after 5 PM. Pricing does not include tax.Learn More