Angel Fire Resort
Notes for the 2020-2021 Season:
• If you are a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, no reservation is needed for the duration of the ski season.
• The mountain will be operating at LIMITED capacity. It is recommended to arrive early.
• For peace of mind, we highly encourage advanced online booking if you are<strong> not</strong> a member, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder.
• If you are <strong>not</strong> a member with skiing privileges, a season pass holder, or a 4 or 6-pack holder, advanced online booking is <strong>required</strong> for the following holiday periods:
Dec. 19-Jan. 6, Jan. 15-19, Feb. 12-15, Mar. 13-20
• Face coverings are required and must be worn in all public spaces.
2020-2021 Lift Ticket Pricing:
*Pricing does not include tax.
Angel Fire Resort offers New Mexico’s only night skiing & snowboarding on the front side of our mountain on weekends and holidays from shortly after 5 PM. Pricing does not include tax.Learn More
All Active Duty, Retired, Veterans, National Guard and Reserve and their legal dependents are eligible for discounted lift tickets. Must provide current ID or DD214 when purchasing lift ticket at the ticket window. Military Tickets are not available for online purchase. Pricing does not include tax.