The Polar Coaster is a 5-lane tubing hill for family fun. As conditions permit, the tubing hill is open daily from 10am-6pm.
Tubing is offered in 1 hour blocks and is $25 per person.
Inquire about availability at the ticket office between 8am-4pm.
We reserve the right to change the schedule and/or cancel sessions subject to weather and guests on the mountain.
- Every tuber must be at least 42” tall and sign a release. No exceptions.
- If your child isn’t tall enough for tubing, consider checking out the Sledding Hill!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 rider per tube.
- Tickets must be worn like a lift ticket.
- Season passes, Base Membership passes and Platinum Membership passes are not valid for tubing.
- Tubing may close at any time due to changing track conditions.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
Discounted rates available for tubing groups of 20 or more. Submit the Online Request or call Group Sales @ 888-472-0124 for pricing and information.