Angel Fire Resort
The Angel Fire Tubing Hill is a 4-lane tubing hill perfect for family fun and friendly rivalry on the mountain!
*Tickets are sold out for the following dates: Dec 28, Dec 29.
NOTES FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
- Tubing sessions will be limited to 1-hour from 9 AM – 5 PM
- Only 2 lanes will be open
- 30 person maximum per session
- Booking in advance is highly recommended!
- We reserve the right to change the schedule and/or cancel sessions subject to weather and guests on the mountain.
- Every tuber must be at least 42” tall and sign a release. No exceptions.
- If your child isn’t tall enough for tubing, consider checking out the Sledding Hill!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 rider per tube.
- Tickets must be worn like a lift ticket.
- Season passes, Base Membership passes, and Platinum Membership passes are not valid for tubing.
- Tubing may close at any time due to changing track conditions.
- You may be required to lay on your belly while tubing and drag your feet to control your speed.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- Tubing is not recommended for those who are pregnant or have neck, spine, knee or ankle problems.
Discounted rates available for tubing groups of 20 or more. Submit the Online Request or call Group Sales @ 888-472-0124 for pricing and information.